Bubble War Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of all its users; your personal information will be protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy sets out how Bubble War Ltd (11349900) uses and protects any information you provide when using our website (www.bubblewar.co.uk), or any of our products and services.
This policy applies where Bubble War Ltd acts as the data controller in respect of any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services, and when registering as a client or candidate.
Our full postal address is:
Bubble War Limited
27 Old Gloucester Street
Email Address: [email protected]
What information do we collect?
Bubble War Ltd may collect personal and sensitive data you provide either on the website or on your CV; these data include, but is not limited to:
- your name
- your address
- your date of birth
- your contact details
- your e-mail address
- any record of criminal convictions
- your ethnic origin
What do we use your information for?
All information we collect is useful to us in order to improve our services and to provide you with the best experience possible.
Thanks to the information collected, we can understand your particular needs and enhance the services we provide, delivering a personalised experience that best fits your requirements. In detail, we collect information for the following reasons:
- To maintain internal records;
- To improve our services;
- To match data about you against vacancies we believe may be suitable for you;
- To contact you via email, SMS or phone, about vacancies you may be interested in;
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role. We will always obtain verbal consent before presenting your details to a client;
- To maintain a business relationship, either if you are a user of our website, a client, or a candidate;
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific roles, or to subscribe to our job alerts;
- To market products and services, and advise you of any updates to our services that may be of interest to you. Your consent will be requested prior to contact you for these reasons, and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any further communications from us;
- To periodically send you promotional emails about new services, specials, or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- To periodically contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. These information will be used to customise the website according to your interests.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients;
- To share them with third parties, where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal references check services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills test. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Bubble War Ltd;
- To transmit them to trusted third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Bubble War Ltd;
- To send them to clients and third parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases, we will take reasonable steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected;
- To share them with regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if we are required to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will retain your data only for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so, or for the time required for us to provide you with the required services. Unless otherwise specified, your data will be stored for a period of 2 years. This usually means we may retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to, or disclosure of your data, we have in place security measures offered by Bluehost, our hosting provider, such as SSL to ensure the security of the information you provide.
All confidential information we receive is saved on an encrypted system to ensure the highest level of security by using a software called BitLocker.
BitLocker is a data protection feature that integrates with the operating system and addresses the threats of data theft or exposure from lost, stolen, or inappropriately decommissioned computers.
We also hold files in the mega-cloud, which provides end-to-end encryption to guarantee all personal information we hold is safe, secure and not accessible.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover links within our pages bringing you to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit before releasing any personal information.
Your rights to your information
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. However, please note this may affect the services we are able to supply.
Where Bubble War Ltd is the data controller, it is your legal right to ask for the following:
- To request a copy of your personal information
- To have any inaccuracies corrected
- To have your personal data deleted
- To place restrictions on the use we make of your information
- To object to the processing of your information
- To request your data to be ported (data portability)
As required by law, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your consent.
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you, according to the Data Protection Act (1998) and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you would like a copy please submit your request in writing to:
Bubble War Limited
27 Old Gloucester Street
If you have any questions about this policy or about the use of your personal information the please contact Bubble War Ltd.
Terms of Service
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are commonly used to allow user movements throughout a website to be tracked, enabling a ore immersive user experience and helping prevent lost actions should the connection be lost or one part of the system fails.
Cookies set by our website
On our website, cookies will be typically used to identify users’ current sessions, and they will expire as soon as the user closes the browser.
Opting out of cookie usage
Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept the cookies provided by this website.
This policy was created on 18/03/2018 and is accurate to the best of our knowledge.